Get Started With Your Estate Planning By Working With Us
Many estate planning attorneys take a “one-size-fits-all” approach with clients. They do this so that they can work with as many people as possible in a short period of time. The problem is that the client has an impersonal experience. Worse than that, this way of planning can lead to unintended results in the long run for the family.
This is not the case with the attorneys at The Mundheim Firm in Colleyville, Texas. We are responsive to the needs of all our clients who have different needs. We listen and provide crucial insight related to wills, trusts, powers of attorney, guardianships and health care directives. Attention must be paid to all of our clients, and then results will come. We foster a lifelong, ongoing relationship with them, too.
Here Is What You May Expect From Us
We are the right fit for you if what you want is to know that you have a plan in place that will work when your family needs it, keep the people whom you love out of court and out of conflict, and keep your assets out of the hands of the government.
Here is what our estate planning attorneys will do for you:
- Our fees are fixed and agreed to in advance, so there are no surprises.
- We keep you informed and make sure your plan works.
- We review your plan at least every three years, and if you join our Family Wealth VIP Membership program, we will review it annually.
- We help you make smart choices about things like buying insurance, saving for college and retirement planning.
- Planning is about much more than just the transfer of your financial wealth. With all of our plans, we include a process to help you transfer your most important personal wealth to your loved ones.
Before you engage an estate planning lawyer to help you plan for the well‐being of your money, your family and your life, there are questions that you need to ask. You need to ensure that the estate plan you put in place will really work when your family needs it.
Reasonable And Affordable Prices
We have priced our estate planning for you and your family at the intersection of affordability and effectiveness. We start all of our plans with a Family Wealth Planning Session, which is designed to get you more financially organized than you have ever been before, and ensure that no matter what happens, none of your hard-earned assets will be lost.
Even if you never do any planning with us, the Family Wealth Planning Session alone is a valuable process for you and your family, because you will create an inventory of your assets and ensure your family knows what you have.
Then, when we meet in person, we will review everything you own, and discuss everyone you love, and you will understand exactly what would happen to everything you own and everyone you love in the event of your death or incapacity.
Here is what we can offer to our clients:
- An estate planning session is $750. An estate plan review and checkup costs $950. If you complete the paperwork necessary and it is delivered to our offices two business days before your appointment, these fees are waived.
- Our three levels of planning are offered at a variety of price levels for a comprehensive plan (or update of your existing plan) based on the choices that you make during the Estate Planning Session.
We want to keep you informed, empowered and educated in your decisions for estate planning. With decades of estate planning experience, we can help you.
Schedule A Free Phone Consultation With Us
The Mundheim Firm in Colleyville, Texas, is an experienced estate planning law firm. We have guided clients in the Fort Worth-Arlington region for decades and want to make sure that your affairs are in order. For a free initial consultation by phone, please contact us by calling 817-857-4433.