- Real Estate
Attorney Paul Mundheim is a native North Texan. He understands and is proud that Texas is very different than other states, including the Real Estate and Title Industry. Paul started as a Commercial Abstractor with the Fidelity Title Plant in 1997. He held various positions with Fidelity, including Examiner, Chief Title Officer, and In-House Counsel. In 2000 he went to work as Attorney for a real estate group that owned Title, Real Estate, and Mortgage companies.
In 2002, he went out on his own to open his first Attorney Fee office for Fidelity National Title under PBM Law. He was consistently a top 5 Fee Attorney Office in the Metroplex, and grew that business to have multiple offices concentrated in different types of real estate transactions. He handled re-finance and multi-state REO/Foreclosures with a volume averaging 150-200 files per month. He has worked as a Trustee in Dallas and Tarrant Counties, and has handled clearing Title both prior to and after foreclosure.
In 2012, he became Vice-President Managing Texas Title Operations for Servicelink, and in 2013, he joined with Marla professionally and opened Fee Attorney Offices for Alamo Title, where he ran the #1 Fee Attorney Office every year, opening five offices in the Metroplex. In addition to his work with The Mundheim Firm, Paul serves as general council to both Alamo Title and Fidelity Title Companies.
Currently, Paul teaches MCE Classes for Realtors, and holds the Foreclosure Field Trip each month, where he teaches those interested about buying foreclosure properties. He also oversees document preparation for real estate closings.
Paul married Marla Morgan Mundheim in 1996, and they have two children together.
Current Employment Position
- Attorney at The Mundheim Firm
- General Council for Alamo Title
- General Council for Fidelity Title Companies
- Servicelink , Vice-President Managing Texas Title Operations
- Dallas County , Trustee
- Tarrant County , Trustee
- Fidelity National Title under PBM Law , Owner, Attorney Fee Office, 2012
- Alamo Title, Owner, Attorney Fee Office , 2013
- Fidelity Title Plant, In-House Counsel
- Fidelity Title Plant, Chief Title Officer
- Fidelity Title Plant , Examiner
- Fidelity Title Plant , Commercial Abstractor , 1997
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Texas Tech University , Lubbock, Texas
Classes & Seminars
- Foreclosure Field Trip - Monthly Seminar, Mundheim Law Firm, Present
- Foreclosure Field Trip, Present
- Real Estate Agent Continuing Education, Present
- GRACE's Feed Our Kids , Present
- Christmas Cottage, Present
- Destination Imagination, Present
- Heart of Alamo Community Service Projects, Present